Thursday, November 26, 2015
In a dedicated message to the Parliament community, Dr. Robert Pape, co-founder of the Chicago Project on Security and Terrorism says, "This work is spreading the word about how to actually fight terrorism. For too long, we have relied on the false impression that we are in a war against Islam. Instead data from thousands of attacks around the world shows that foreign occupation, not religion, is the key driver for suicide terrorism." Check out Pape's Resources for Understanding Terrorism and Watch His 2015 Parliament Keynote Here >
"You will not have my hatred "
Antoine Leiris, whose wife Helen Muyal-Leiris, 35, lost her life in the Paris attack, has posted a poignant message to Islamic State terorrists on Facebook, insisting that he and their baby son would not live in fear of terrorists.
"On Friday evening you stole the life of an exceptional person, the love of my life, the mother of my son, but you will not have my hatred.
"I don't know who you are and I don't want to know, you are dead souls. If this God for whom you kill blindly made us in his image, every bullet in the body of my wife is a wound in his heart.
"So no, I will not give you the satisfaction of hating you. You want it, but to respond to hatred with anger would be to give in to the same ignorance that made you what you are.
"You would like me to be scared, for me to look at my fellow citizens with a suspicious eye, for me to sacrifice my liberty for my security. You have lost. The player still plays.
"I saw her this morning. At last, after nights and days of waiting. She was as beautiful as when she left on Friday evening, as beautiful as when I fell head over heels in love with her more than 12 years ago.
"Of course I am devastated with grief, I grant you this small victory, but it will be short-lived.
"I know she will be with us every day and we will find each other in heaven with free souls which you will never have.
"Us two, my son and I, we will be stronger than every army in the world. I cannot waste any more time on you as I must go back to [my son] who has just woken from his sleep.
"He is only just 17 months old, he is going to eat his snack just like every other day, then we are going to play like every other day and all his life this little boy will be happy and free.
"Because you will never have his hatred either."
Tuesday, November 24, 2015
Open Basic Education (OBE) is a programme of NIOS providing a elementary education at three levels, for school drop-outs and neo-literates, out of school learners through Accredited Agencies.Under its "Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA)", the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) has been endeavouring to provide Basic Education to all children, youth and adults in the country. The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has launched the Open Basic Education (OBE) Programme, as an alternative educational programme, equivalent to the Elementary Education Programme of the formal education system. The OBE Programme explores and makes use of the potentialities of Distance Education Mode (DEM) for reaching the unreached.
In 2005 Govt of India took decision to terminate Open Basic Education (OBE) from NIOS which is the world's largest open school. This decision was later revoked and OBE got extension till 2017. Earlier there was no proper response from the NIOS office in Noida but now it seems the HRD ministry has taken steps to improve the standards of NIOS. We can see more OBE centers on the list of NIOS website. As per the new guidelines the schedule timing for OBE admission is now April & May. NIOS will now charge fees for OBE. (roughly Rs. 300 for "A" level equivalent to class 3, Rs. 500 for "B" level equivalent to class 5, Rs. 800 for "C" level equivalent to class "8")
Below mentioned organisation are OBE study study center at following locations:
(GOA) - Jan Shikshan Sansthan Goa SIE. Bld, Vidya Nagar,P.O. Alto-Parvari-Goa,Distt. - ALTO PARVARI, Pin - 403521, State - GOA.(Off.): 0832-5628709 .Email: jssgoa [at] gmail.com
(Belgaum) - CENTRAL MINORITY ASSOCIATION, NO-21, CANTONMENT BOARD COMPLEX CAMP, Dist. - BELEGAUM, Pin - 590001, State - KARNATAKA.(Off.): 0831-2447867, Email: cma_bgm [at] yahoo.com
(Ratnagiri) SHRAMIK SAHYOG RATNAGIRI ZILLA,GRAMIN VIKAS PRAKALP AT SATI,Distt. - RATNAGIRI, Pin - 415604, State - MAHARASHTRA.(Off.): 02355-256027, (Res.): 09422595129,Email: shramik2 [at] rediffmail.com
More organisation should apply for study center of OBE. For more details contact your state regional center of NIOS
Date: Friday, 27 November 2015
Time : 6.30pm onwards (1.5 hrs, themewise clips with informal sharing in between)
Venue: Hriday Kunj - World School of Happiness. Blw no. 39/3, Girme Park, behind Yogi park, Off Mumbai Pune bypass road, Baner, Pune-45
(call for directions : Nikhil, 966-583-1250)
"Earthrise" is Al Jazeera news channel's award-winning environmental show. Now in its seventh season, earthrise continues to champion the individuals and grassroots initiatives exploring solutions to the environmental challenges we face today. From Sweden to the Seychelles, Myanmar to Mozambique, earthrise's diverse team of reporters meet visionaries, global and local, who share their innovations and experiences, inspiring us all to get more involved.
A big thank you to our friends new and old who joined us last Friday for watching Summerhill! We had a lively discussion and sharing after the screening, talking about how children and adults learn, what kind of learning environment we want to bring forth, and various alternative education initiatives in India, particularly in Pune. It was great to know about the sheer diversity of initiatives going on.
Looking forward to your wonderful presence and watching and discussing these inspiring stories together! Please RSVP to Nikhil on nikhil.js [at] gmail.com or 9665831250 by Friday 12pm, and if possible, bring some snacks we can all share while watching!
Saturday, November 21, 2015
As official videographer for the U.S. government, Kurt Sonnenfeld was detailed to Ground Zero on September 11, 2001, where he spent an entire month filming: "What I saw at certain moments and in certain places ... is very disturbing!" He never handed his 29 tapes over to the authorities and has been persecuted ever since. Kurt Sonnenfeld lives in exile in Argentina, where he wrote "El Perseguido" (Persecuted). His recently-published book tells the story of his unending nightmare and drives another nail into the coffin of the government's account of the 9/11 events.
Friday, November 20, 2015
Monday, November 16, 2015
- A typical problem has also been that Neill has often been seen as an educator of 'problem children' and his methods only deemed appropriate for them. Some children have always refused to accept the lives forced upon them in schools in which they have no say and where they have to attend lessons that are compulsory. Only when violence or truancy is the result have governments and educational 'experts' been quick to support alternative and free methods such as those advocated by Neill. But this is seen as a temporary measure with the ultimate goal being a return of the individual child to the orthodox system. Neill has shown that most of what children do in schools is in fact a complete waste of time and that there are much better things that they could be engaged in: exploring their own interests, acquiring new skills, making friends, chatting, playing, thinking or daydreaming. This is all dangerous stuff and cannot be taken seriously by the majority of people as it doesn't sound like anything they've heard of before which might be called education.
- While Hemmings was writing his book back in the early 1970s, Neill's philosophy as embodied in his work at Summerhill, had already come under attack from the British government as a series of inspections found things not to their liking. This was an uncanny forerunner of the later troubles to befall the school after Neill's death when in the 1990s it suffered what amounted to harrassment from a series of unsympathetic and completely inappropriate inspections from Ofsted (Office for Standards in Education), only managing to free itself after an expensive court case which effectively found in favour of the school.
- The later inspections and subsequent court case in 2000 were not least remarkable for the government's stubborn refusal to try and understand anything at all about Neill's real philosophy. This attitude seems to have contributed largely to their defeat in the appeal made by the school and heard at the Independent Schools Tribunal. Despite this the HMI Report claimed that it did not pass judgment on Summerhill's philosophy. Clearly, though, its own rigid view of what constitutes education was greatly at odds with the reality of Summerhill. The expert witness statement by Professor Ian Stronach on behalf of the school which was heard at the Tribunal catalogues an incredible ignorance on the part of the HMl inspection which failed completely to address Summerhill's unusual aims and methods. Stronach takes apart the Ofsted argument piece by piece to devastating effect and shows that the inspectors were in effect trying to judge 'tennis by the rules of basketball' or 'entering a racoon at a dog show'. Not surprisingly, the question most frequently asked of the Summerhill children was "How often do you go to lessons?".
- This association of education with the academic side only, to the detriment of everything else, goes hand in hand with the idea that education is a preparation for some undetermined future. Therefore the present must always be sacrificed to the contingent future. This is found almost as much with those who purport to have some understanding of Neill's ideas or who imagine that they are sympathetic to Summerhill. Therefore, even parents of students at Summerhill are doubtless weary of being asked questions concerning their children's 'learning' progress.
- Parents of Summerhillians who understand and support the school must also be very strong and clear in expressing their opinions to others. Misunderstandings though seem almost inevitable given that the true nature of Neill's ideas put into practice is still shocking in a world where it is assumed that adults know best what is good for children.
- Educationalists and university professors, who on the surface may be sympathetic or reasonable in their discussions of Neill, are by no means immune to this problem either. A stumbling block here is that Neill is not quite like other educational philosophers. He was comparatively little read in educational theory and even less impressed by the ideas of other educationalists, and claimed his initial inspiration to come from psychology rather than education. Although often described as a progressive educator he held no 'progressive' theories about learning or the classroom and is completely different from those such as Rudolf Steiner or Maria Montessorl with whom his writings are frequently (and wrongly) grouped. For Neill, Steiner's spirituality, his attempts to mould and guide children, and his disapproval of self-government were enough to put him beyond the pale.
- Similarly, he saw Montessori as a religious woman who placed too little importance on the child's fantasy life and too much on learning and intellectual development. Neill felt that Homer Lane's one book, Talks to Parents and Teachers, was of greater value than all the work of Pestalozzi, Rousseau, Froebel and Montessori put together, because Lane touched on deeper things to do with child nature rather than learning and the classroom. Moreover, Neill's own books do not read the way that many people think a book on educational philosophy should read. For one thing the books, although often repeating the same ideas in different ways, are immensely readable, enjoyable and entertaining. They are heavily biased towards Neill's own experiences and full of anecdotal material to support his theory and practice at Summerhill. And of course he is irreverent and, needless to say, always on the side of the child. (Hence titles such as That Dreadful School and The Problem Teacher). This is a tough one for teachers and educationalists to come to terms with as opinions like these question the whole validity of their existence and so Neill's ideas have a tendency, if not to be dismissed, then to be written about with many reservations. He is often damned with faint praise.
Would we expect a zookeeper to be able to hold forth on the natural behavior of animals in the wild without studying it first? The conclusion we might reach in the case of a tiger, for example, is that in its natural state it spends its day pacing listlessly up and down and is unable to fend for itself. Expertise in one field does not justify judgment in another. We must first gain experience of and familiarity with the new field before we can comment with authority on its content. As such, the world of the "free range" or selfregulated child lies outside of the auspices of any academic institution or tradition, be it psychological, sociological, or educational. Until such time as these disciplines embrace this world seriously and practically it remains the province of those who have; namely the handful of parents, educators, physicians, and others who have had hands-on experience, and the children themselves.
-- Matthew Appleton, A Free Range Childhood, p.2.
Date: Friday, 20 November 2015
Time : 6.30pm onwards (1 hr 48 mins movie with a half-time break, and followed by informal sharing)
Summerhill school, UK is the oldest children's democracy in the western world, having birthed the concept of students irrespective of age voting for taking decisions that affect them (including rules, finances and hiring/firing of staff).
"The function of the child is to live his own life, not the life that his anxious parents think he should live, nor a life according to the purpose of the educator who thinks he knows best." - A.S.Neill, founder of Summerhill school
Looking forward to your wonderful presence and watching and discussing this inspiring movie together! Please RSVP to Nikhil on nikhil.js[at]gmail.com or 9665831250 by Friday 12pm if you're coming, and if possible, bring some snacks we can all share while watching!
Official website of Summerhill School | Policy Statement
That Dreadful Educationalist: Answering A.S.Neill's Critics - Essay by John Potter
A big thank you to our friends new and old who joined us last Friday for Billions in Change! We had a lively discussion and sharing after the screening, not limited to the film itself but covering so many aspects in sustainability and wellbeing. In addition to the wonderful work showcased in the movie, it was great to learn about so many ongoing wonderful initiatives by various people working quietly to mitigate problems and create a beautiful world.
We're starting a weekly movie screening at World School of Happiness.. If you would like to suggest a name for this event or a movie to screen then please leave a comment or email Nikhil on nikhil.js[at]gmail.com .
Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
(call for directions : Nikhil, 966-583-1250)
Contribution: There are no fees for this screening. But the community center hosting this is running on Gift Economy basis and you're welcome to contribute in any way if you wish to.
Entrepreneur Manoj Bhargava unexpectedly found himself a billionaire with the runaway success of an energy drink product. Possessing more money than he could ever hope to spend on himself, he set out to discover ways in which his wealth could assist him in making a meaningful and lasting difference in the world. Billions in Change shows the fruits of these efforts.
Led by Manoj Bhargava, who describes himself as a student of simple, a small group of crazy tinkerers have refined and perfected simple, decentralized solutions for fundamental global issues of water, energy (both at household and macro level) and health, backed with mass production technology and with a strong focus on keeping things simple and easily maintainable, such that they empower the beneficiaries without creating dependency.
Official website | Watch the trailer
See some talks and interviews by Manoj Bhargava, the entrepreneur and philanthropist behind this initiative
Featured on topdocumentaryfilms.com
Sunday, November 8, 2015
Written by Ravish Kumar
'इस चुनाव में बीजेपी हारती है तो पाकिस्तान में पटाखे फोड़े जाएंगे। क्या आप लोग ऐसा होने देंगे।' बीजेपी के राष्ट्रीय अध्यक्ष अमित शाह के इस बयान के बाद बिहार चुनावों में पाकिस्तान आ गया है। सुशील मोदी ने भी कहा है कि पाकिस्तान में जश्न मनेगा। हमारी राजनीति में गुप्त रूप से एक ध्रुवीकरण डिपार्टमेंट चलता है जिसके कुछ धारदार हथियार हैं। गोमांस, बांग्लादेश और पाकिस्तान का नाम अचूक हथियारों के रूप में लिया जाता है। अमित शाह ने पाकिस्तान का नाम क्या लिया, बिहार बीजेपी के नेता पाकिस्तान-पाकिस्तान करने लगे हैं। वैसे चुनावी काम में बांग्लादेश का हथियार ज़्यादा चलता था मगर अब लगता है कि भोथरा हो चुका है। वर्ना एक समुदाय को टारगेट करने के लिए बांग्लादेशी कह देना काफी होता था। पाकिस्तान हमारे मुल्क में एक मुल्क से ज़्यादा मज़हब की पहचान है। इसीलिए हमारे मुल्क में मज़हब की पहचान उभारने के लिए पाकिस्तान का सहारा लिया जाता है।
Sunday, November 1, 2015
Sunday, October 25, 2015
>> 9 mins in, did he just confirm about the Rod of God weapon?
"We have already seen the appearance of the concept of the so-called disarming first strike, including one with the use of high-precision long-range non-nuclear weapons comparable in their effect to nuclear weapons."
What happened at Tianjin, China? See : http://www.naturalnews.com/050890_Rod_of_God_secret_space_weapon_Tianjin_explosion.html
My atheism does not make me superior to believers. It's a leap of faith too - by Ijeoma Oluo
It's easy to view religion as the root of society's ills.
But atheism as a faith is quickly catching up in its embrace of divisive and oppressive attitudes. We have websites dedicated to insulting Islam and Christianity. We have famous atheist thought-leaders spouting misogyny and calling for the profiling of Muslims. As a black atheist, I encounter just as much racism amongst other atheists as anywhere else. We have hundreds of thousands of atheists blindly following atheist leaders like Richard Dawkins, hurling insults and even threats at those who dare question them.
Look through new atheist websites and twitter feeds. You'll see the same hatred and bigotry that theists have been spouting against other theists for millennia. But when confronted about this bigotry, we say "But I feel this way about all religion," as if that somehow makes it better. But our belief that we are right while everyone else is wrong; our belief that our atheism is more moral; our belief that others are lost: none of it is original.
If we truly want to free ourselves from the racist, sexist, classist, homophobic tendencies of society, we need to go beyond religion. Yes, religion does need to be examined and debated regularly and fervently. But we also need to examine our school systems, our medical systems, our economic systems, our environmental policies.
Faith is not the enemy, and words in a book are not responsible for the atrocities we commit as human beings. We need to constantly examine and expose our nature as pack animals who are constantly trying to define the other in order to feel safe through all of the systems we build in society. Only then will we be as free from dogma as we atheists claim to be.
Adam: Let's have sex
Eve: I have a boyfriend
Adam: You do realise we are the only 2 people on earth, right?
Eve: Look, you're my best friend
I'd like to know from both sexes what their first reactions to this are, as well as what later thoughts come to mind. Is this in any way not at all humorous to some?
And what sparked me to laugh out loud was a recollection of witnessed irony. There has been a worrying rise in domestic violence, especially in countries like USA which we'd otherwise consider fairly evolved on women's rights front. One American friend I knew had shared this at a deep sharing session once : She found a disturbing trend in herself and could not explain it : In three consecutive relationships the men she was with became routine abusers, had started to beat her up regularly.
At the same time there seems to be a distinct separation between "friend" and "boyfriend" : going back all the way to a possibility that the "recruitment policy" (sorry for the jargon) itself might be flawed. I see a systemic flaw here : shaped by the abusive society we've been brought up in, for some reason women's romantic choices have tended to skip candidates who would n.e.v.e.r indulge in something like beating a love partner, and instead gone in favour of men having abusive tendencies.
"Look, you're my best friend"
Would you ever have been best friends with a man who has a tendency to beat up women? Doesn't the process of becoming best friends with a man automatically weed out men with those tendencies? Would you be best friends with a man who considers women as property? Wouldn't you have found something wrong with the guy early on and stopped being friends long back? Unlike romance, friendship happens over a much longer timescale and so is a lot more resilient at detecting and removing the wrong people. Not entirely of course, but dude, people aren't as split-personality-separate as our murder drama movies want us to believe.
I know there are several other factors, but shouldn't clear deal breakers on the negative side, as well as a more generous allowance of possible attractability on the positive side, factor into the equation? What about trustworthiness, the ability to keep a secret, caring and looking out for you? What about being able to talk at length about life? Could it be possible that our culture has downplayed more important characteristics and exaggerated less important ones?
Ladies, I know I'm over-generalizing, but even you know that this IS true for a lot of women and many whom you know and are worried for yourself. Coming back to my side of the world, we're only just starting to get over the very restrictive extremes of only parents/grandparents deciding everything for us. But what we're bringing in its place might turn out to be just as bad in another sense if we're not careful, if we don't take a pause, reflect and analyze like my friend did. After realizing her pattern, she was able to get a much better grip over herself, and has since been in a happy relationship with a longtime friend.
Might it be time to re-evaluate the recruitment policy?
PS: Please do not see this as any kind of escape excuse for the despicable behaviour of many men. Guys, we need to get out of our Man Box (http://www.ted.com/talks/tony_porter_a_call_to_men?language=en) if we want to to give up doing the most cowardly and ridiculous things imaginable to those we love. It's only a temporary aberration that is permitting violent men to get women to take them for partners : it is very quickly going to sel-correct so do not go to the losing side.
>> Despite the girl having come forward and tell about her father abusing her, they refused to take any action (not even sheltering her!) untill they had "hard evidence". She had to allow the monster to rape her AGAIN for the sake of video-recording it, and only with that submtted did the police take any action. WTF, France?? Imposing the entire burden of collecting evidence on the rape victim?? Isn't that supposed to be the police investigator's job?
Friday, October 23, 2015
2. We actually don't need others giving us feedback SO much. Little was ok, but you're growing up in a time when this stuff has gone depressingly out of balance. So we need to learn to inculcate a slight, healthy disrespect for the opinions of others, to counteract the imbalance that we have today.
5. Carrying on from last lines of previous point, this realization has brought out to me the flaws in our university Literature etc courses where there is so much unnecessary dissection of writers and attempts to make connections and draw conclusions on what the guy's personality was and basicaly judging people in such abstract unrealistic ways. Everybody is ever-changing yaar. No need to fixate.
6. Check out https://storyweaver.org.in
14 Patterns of Biophilic Design
Improving Health and Well-Being in the Built Environment
Biophilic design can reduce stress, enhance creativity and clarity of thought, improve our well-being and expedite healing; as the world population continues to urbanize, these qualities are ever more important. Theorists, research scientists, and design practitioners have been working for decades to define aspects of nature that most impact our satisfaction with the built environment. "14 Patterns of Biophilic Design" articulates the relationships between nature, human biology and the design of the built environment so that we may experience the human benefits of biophilia in our design applications.
Biophilia in Context looks at the evolution of biophilic design in architecture and planning and presents a framework for relating the human biological science and nature. Design Considerations explores a sampling of factors (e.g., scale, climate, user demographics) that may influence biophilic design decisions to bring greater clarity to why some interventions are replicable and why others may not be. The Patterns lays out a series of tools for understanding design opportunities, including the roots of the science behind each pattern, then metrics, strategies and considerations for how to use each pattern. This paper moves from research on biophilic responses to design application as a way to effectively enhance health and well-being for individuals and society.- See more at: http://www.terrapinbrightgreen.com/report/14-patterns/#sthash.q6DZ83No.dpuf
Thursday, October 22, 2015
[Rethinking] Audio interview: Germs are good for kids? And adults? (from 2014 Evolution of Medicine Summit)
It ain't over yet.. they haven't committed to come clean on their outlets outside of USA.
From: Food Babe
Date: Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 12:52 AM
Subject: A sudden twist of events. WE DID IT!
I had my bags packed and ready to go to deliver over 250,000 petition signatures with several consumer advocacy groups to Subway headquarters this week but all my plans came to an abrupt halt.
Subway just announced that they have committed to eliminating the use of antibiotics in ALL of their meat in the U.S. – and they also provided a timeline.
It's never felt so good to cancel my plans!
We did it! This is a huge victory!
None of this could have happened without you and the incredible consumer advocacy groups I've been working with.
Working together we can move mountains and we've just moved the largest fast food chain in the world. This announcement is going to send shock waves through the entire meat industry! It will take time, but major progress is being made.
It's people like you that are willing to take the simple act of signing a petition and sharing it, that is truly changing the food landscape in this country.
Just a few short months ago, Subway was silent on this issue and didn't want to take a stand, and now everything has changed because of you making your voice heard!
No matter who you are – vegan, vegetarian, or organic foodie – you could be infected with antibiotic resistant bacteria, which kills about 23,000 Americans every year.
Getting the overuse of antibiotics off of our farms is a crucial step in preventing thousands of illnesses caused by superbugs.
The power of consumer activism continues to amaze me.
I thank Subway on behalf of many for addressing this very critical public health issue. Can't wait to see the other dominos start to fall. Who do you want to see next? Tell me in the comments of this post!
Sending you all a virtual HIGH FIVE and lots of love!!! Thank you for making history with me, once again!
P.S. If you've got information about the food industry you can't share publicly, we are always open to hearing from you – I want to learn everything I can to project the public interest. Simply reply to this email or use this contact form and select "whistle-blow" as the reason. I thank you for your courage in advance.
Sunday, October 18, 2015
the info on its 4th state, I'm a lot more open to further explorations
(lookup: the 4th state of water, tedx talk). Might the late Arthur C
Clarke turn out to have predicted the use of water as a fuel? (and I'm
sure a lot of otherpeople were predicting the same around that time,
but I happened to read his books mostly)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hope Girl and the Fix the World Team
Subject: SYSTEM TO SPLIT WATER FOR FUEL BY USING RESONANCE
SYSTEM TO SPLIT WATER FOR FUEL BY USING RESONANCE
Another variation on the water-fuel theme relies more on vibrations
than on chemistry. At more than 100 per cent efficiency, such a system
produces hydrogen gas and oxygen from ordinary water at normal
temperatures and pressure.
One example is U.S. Patent 4,394,230, Method and Apparatus for
Splitting Water Molecules, issued to Dr. Andrija Puharich in 1983. His
method made complex electrical wave forms resonate water molecules and
shatter them, which freed hydrogen and oxygen. By using Tesla's
understanding of electrical resonance, Puharich was able to split the
water molecule much more efficiently than the brute-force electrolysis
that every physics student knows. (Resonance is what shatters a
crystal goblet when an opera singer hits the exact note which vibrates
with the crystal's molecular structure.)
Puharich reportedly drove his mobile home using only water as fuel for
several hundred thousand kilometers in trips across North America. In
a high Mexican mountain pass he had to make do with snow for fuel.
Splitting water molecules as needed in a vehicle is more revolutionary
than the hydrogen-powered systems with which every large auto
manufacturer has dallied. With the on-demand system, you don't need to
carry a tank full of hydrogen fuel which could be a potential bomb.
Another inventor who successfully made fuel out of water on the spot
was the late Francisco Pacheco of New Jersey. The Pacheco Bi-Polar
Auto electric Hydrogen Generator (U.S. Patent No. 5,089,107) separated
hydrogen from seawater as needed.
A pioneer in breaking down water into hydrogen and oxygen without heat
or ordinary electricity, John Worrell Keely reportedly performed feats
which 20th-century science is unable to duplicate. He worked with
sound and other vibrations to set machines into motion. To liberate
energy in molecules of water, Keely poured a quart of water into a
cylinder where tuning forks vibrated at the exact frequency to
liberate the energy. Does this mean he broke apart the water molecules
and liberated hydrogen, or did he free a more primal form of energy?
The records which could answer such questions are lost. However, a
century later, Keely is being vindicated. One scientist recently
discovered that Keely was correct in predicting the exact frequency
which would burst apart a water molecule. Keely understood atoms to be
intricate vibratory phenomena.
Friday, October 16, 2015
Leaked: 'New Snowden' releases Obama's drone program papers
Data is most often gathered "from phone and computer communications
intercepts," with cell phones and emails being "the primary tools used
by the military to find, fix, and finish its targets." According to
the whistleblower, such methods "require an enormous amount of faith
in the technology that you're using."
Additional documents on drone operations in Afghanistan show that the
US government has categorized unidentified people killed in drone
strikes as enemies, even if they were not the intended targets, thus
masking the true extent of civilian casualties.
The special operations community dehumanizes the people targeted for
drone strikes, making it easier to avoid asking moral questions, the
source says. "They have no rights. They have no dignity. They have no
humanity to themselves. They're just a 'selector' to an analyst."
>> USA's over-reliance on technology taken to most extreme, inhuman levels; there is blood of innocents on the hands of the nerds of my generation
expectations a little bit, and go for the 80-20 rule.
20% of everything you believe to be true is actually false.
20% of everything you believe to be false is actually true.
Make that the starting point of your exploration, and you'll have a
much happier time!